Some great advice on how to start your own business online! 
For more information please visit www.onlinejobhunter.info

Tokyo lefties on the march

I can't believe I missed out on World Peace Now's "END THE OCCUPATION OF IRAQ" rally near (as near as they could get, that is, without a police smackdown) the U.S. embassy in Tokyo.

Tastefully scheduled on the day of Bush's inauguration, it demanded the U.S. pull out of Iraq -- shortly before millions of Iraqis would head to the polls in an historic election made possible solely by U.S. intervention.

However, all is not lost. As their link- and update-deprived website helpfully informs us, "Actions will continue until we stop all wars in the world."

I'm looking forward to their "INTERNATIONAL DAY OF ACTION" rally in Hibiya Park on March 19 and 20.

Uh, guys? That's more than one day.

Whatever.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why, the two-day "International Day of Action" just might be the right time for me to head to the capital, something I've been planning to do for a while. I expect there will be "die-ins" (I'd prefer figurative die-outs, personally), but I wonder where they'll be held. In front of the US embassy? the DPRK's? Russia's? Sudan's? China's?

If I go, maybe I'll whip up some "Keep Tibet Progressive" flyers to distribute. 

Posted by Comrade_Tovarich

Archives

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers