Some great advice on how to start your own business online! 
For more information please visit

Another three-day weekend!

Taking advantage of my employer's generous and flexible vacation policy, I am stretching this weekend into another three-day snowboard extravaganza -- this time at Nozawa Onsen.

They're supposed to be getting a massive amount of snow tomorrow, so I'm pretty optimistic that this trip is going to rock, unlike others I've been on.

Anyway, blogging may be on hold until I get back Monday night, unless I can find a computer with Internet access up there.


Anonymous said...

You know you are really smashing the stereotype that all they do is work in Japan lol. Enjoy your weekend.  

Posted by gbfan001

Anonymous said...

Not really - Foreigners in Japan are known to take a lot of vacations... 

Posted by pp2022



Powered by Blogger.