Some great advice on how to start your own business online! 
For more information please visit www.onlinejobhunter.info

Large and in charge

As Keanu might say: Whoa. Just one week after I became a Marauding Marsupial in in the Truth Laid Bear Ecosystem of blog rankings, I find I've suddenly risen to Large Mammal status.

I have a hunch this has something to do with my joining the Blogs for Bush blogroll, which occasionally gives me lots of inbound links from other blogroll members. If so, I might not be a Large Mammal for long. We'll see...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, if you happen to be listed on the blogroll when the scan runs, you'll go large mammal. I've had this happen probably 50 times in the past 6 months. It makes it really hard to tell exactly where you should be. 

Posted by Chad

Anonymous said...

You are fortunate that your critics are creative. Mine
just hurl insults cry and go home. If one defends Israel or any of the other indigenous people of the Middle East the left gets nuts.

I do not understand why the Copts of Egypt and the Assyrians are ignored by the left.

 

Posted by Beakerkin

Anonymous said...

Assyrians? Do you mean Hittites? Maybe Akkadians?  

Posted by Bojack

Archives

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers