Some great advice on how to start your own business online! 
For more information please visit www.onlinejobhunter.info

Sore losers

I'm sure these two events taking place one right after the other is merely a coincidence... right?

Japan Beats North Korea 2-1 in World Cup Qualifying

Feb. 9 (Bloomberg) -- Masashi Oguro scored in second-half injury time to give Japan, Asia's highest-ranked soccer team, a 2- 1 home win over North Korea today in the opening match of the final round of Asian qualifying for the 2006 World Cup in Germany.
North Korea Acknowledges Having Nuclear Weapons, Abandons Atomic Disarmament Talks
Feb 10, 2005 (AP) — North Korea publicly acknowledged Thursday for the first time that it has nuclear weapons and said it won't return to six-nation talks aimed at getting it to abandon its nuclear ambitions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes. The legacy of Madeleine Albright (or, as I refer to her in a really old entry in my blog, Madeleine Not-too-bright), with a little help from Jimmy Carter. Not that I expect the media or 3/4 of my fellow American women to notice. 

Posted by Sharon

Anonymous said...

I was wondering the same thing. Kim Jong-Il: "Fine, beat us on the soccer field; we'll beat you geopolitically!"

And, yes, "Egg Man" is great (the "I've always got MY windows rolled down" line is superb). It's a great album in its entriety, but it's the only one of theirs I have from which to write, and being able to hum the tunes to the drivel I'm penning helps quite a bit. 

Posted by Comrade_Tovarich

Archives

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers